Whooknoo’s Guide to Battling Bad Breath
Is there anything worse then engaging in a face to face conversation with someone only to be assaulted with their musty mouth odor? Â Don’t let yourself become one of those people! Â The only thing worse than breathing bad breath into someone’s nostrils is finding out that your friends or co-workers all know you have bad breath while you remain oblivious (IE – “that Cody guy sure is smart and funny, but his breath STANKS!). Â The secret to avoiding bad breath is – say it with me folks – prevention. Â Here Â are 5 easy ways you can help your mouth wage war on stinky breath.
- Drink plenty of water! Â Bad breath is caused by certain types of bacteria that live inside your mouth. Â By drinking water, you can help cut down on the bacteria population.
- If you have the sneaking suspicion your breath might be particularly bad on a certain day, try chewing sugar free gum. Â The chewing will heighten the amounts of saliva in your mouth and help cut down on stinky odors.
- Regularly schedule yourself dentist appointments to make sure your mouth is in healthy shape. Â Any sort of gum disease or tooth problem can really stinkify your breath.
- Try to always eat plenty of fresh and crisp fruits and veggies. Â These types of food will help remove food particles that might be caught between your teeth (not the mention they are good for you)!
- If you’re a big time coffee fiend, try drinking tea instead. Â Coffee coats your tongue with a thin film that prevents proper saliva flow.