The London Borough of Lewisham in situated in South East London and has a population of just over ninety thousand people.
Lewisham has a very popular market and busy shopping mall with a variety of shops selling a full range of goods. The market is popular for its fruit and veg stalls and there are plenty of produce to choose from.
The Borough also has popular transport links and is the starting point of the Docklands Light Railway which takes workers to the heart of the busy offices of Canary Wharf.
The borough has many interesting and popular places to visit like the Hornimans Museum which is popular with school trips where children can view among others things the Aquarium, Music Gallery and Hands on Base.There is also a farmers market every Saturday for shoppers!
Lewisham is also home to the Lewisham Islamic Centre which offers a place of worship, You can visit the Lewisham Islamic Center Youtube channel or view there Just Giving Charity page here.
Rubbish removal Surrey is the best way to get provided with professional removal services for all types of businesses which are commercial or non commercial. Most companies have all types of clearance work such as waste disposal or rubbish clearance for general public also and and for some specialist like agents, solicitors, landlords and real estates. Most companies also provide probate valuation work and some house clearances fulham which is a bit of hectic task for individual to do by himself/herself.
Getting cheap rubbish removal surrey services
There are high chances that you can find the best and cheapest company to get rubbish removal surrey services from. The best way is to go through Google and go through different companies who are in this field. Check their previous work and read reviews if they are fast and efficient. They should respond on time and never delay the services.
If you have a rubbish removal company and want show up in the 1st page of Google then you must check seo by OM HQ. They are the best in the entire UK and have help dominate their clients in their respective industry. You can send them the mail or contact them today. More info about seo consultant on fb.
The emergence of social media has been like a two edged sword; it has helped transform lives for some and made their lives better, while for others, it has cost them dearly, some even having to pay with their dear lives. Many have been conned online in scams and other dubious deals, others have met strangers on dating sites, went for dates and ended getting raped, or even murdered. Clearly, one should be very careful when dealing with social media.
I have compiled a list some basic things you should always do, so as to ensure that you’re safe when online;
1. Your password is secret; your password to social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook etc, should be secret. Never share it with a friend or workmate, otherwise these are the same people who’ll later access your account and post nude or vulgar photos and content, or even read your emails and chats.
2. Friend requests; while some get excited to see that they have 1000 plus friends on social media, never rush to accept friend requests from just anyone. Always vet your friends carefully, and befriend only people you have found to be decent, and who can help advance your interests, career, or ideas.
3. Your friend’s friends; before accepting a friend request, take a minute to see the friends of whoever just sent you a friend request. If something doesn’t add up, just ignore them.
4. Always sign-out; when using computers at the work place or inside a cybercafé, always sign out of your Social Media accounts.
5. Never meet strangers alone; no matter how long you have chatted with a friend online and trusted them, never meet a stranger for the first time alone. Always inform a loved one or a friend about whomever you’re meeting, and if possible, request hem to accompany you.
Staying safe on social media is not hard; most people get in trouble when they ignore some of these basic rules.